This course explores advanced topics in Adobe After Effects and contemporary motion graphics. Course content integrates personal exploration with real- world design problems and includes the use of Cinema 4-D (3-D software). The course also investigates motion graphics firms and historical designers in order to present a more robust view of contemporary motion graphics.
- Advanced use of Adobe After Effects
- Proficiency with Cinema4D software
- Development and refinement of a creative process
- Understanding of visual storytelling
- Ability to prepare professional-level files (proper aspect ratios and frame rates)
- Ability to analyze and critique work, even when that work is your own Knowledge of the contemporary motion design scene (who’s making what)